8.12.2013

The Spann Family Maternity Session ~ Austin, TX maternity photographer

I met up with this adorable little family back in May, when momma Cindy was nearing full term and certain baby Korbin would come early. I love the sweet shots we got, and I was ever so honored to be asked into their home to take newborn photos a few weeks ago, as well. Korbin wound up coming right on time - not a day early, and not a day late. Just you wait and see the precious new addition to the fam (sneak peek here on Facebook!). Enjoy a few of my favorite shots from the Spann's maternity session... 



j. noel Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photographs! What a lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you. Because you have posted very beautiful picture of a peaceful family. If I had this type SLR camera I would may able to take pictures like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by j. noel photography! Your comments are always appreciated. :)