6.24.2013

The Beautiful Burdett Family ~ Austin, TX family photographer

This family you are about to see sure is something special. Travis and Niki adopted their two children from Uganda only 7 months prior to their photo session, and already you could tell that the family had melded together and become one big bundle of pure fun and joy! These kids were so incredibly happy and their laughter ridiculously contagious. ;) I had so much fun capturing the Burdett's first photos as a family of four!

Besides all that, check out their colorful outfits and fun and meaningful props. They really nailed it!



j. noel Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like this one Jenni! You do such a good job at capturing people's joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, there is a MILLION things I love about this photo shoot. I was smiling so big, just looking at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shoot came out AWESOME, I'm impressed how many tidbits of life you managed to fit into this one shoot! Also, I appreciate the complementing outfits but not matching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by j. noel photography! Your comments are always appreciated. :)