4.02.2013

Sarah & Steffen ~ Austin, TX engagement photographer

Hello my friends! At long last, a new post! I have so many fun upcoming sessions to share with you... I can't wait! I've been particularly bursting at the seams to share today's post - this couple was absolutely stunning and, since Sarah herself is a photographer, she brought lots of fun ideas to our session, including perfectly styled outfits, a beautiful bunch of red foil balloons, their dog Penny, and even a big antique armchair. I was in heaven. 

Enjoy these absolutely lovely shots of Sarah and Steffen (who just tied the knot! congrats you two!!)...


5 comments:

  1. pretty! I bet they are super pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the light rings in your photos? (the third photo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are just spots of light coming through the trees, but they are really blurry thanks to the aperture of the lens. I use a 50mm 1.4 lens, which is known for creating that beautiful "bokeh" AKA the blurry background. :)

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh--these are gorgeous!!! Is this on the greenbelt??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by j. noel photography! Your comments are always appreciated. :)