4.15.2013

Julie's South Congress Headshots ~ Austin, TX Headshot Photographer, Austin, TX portrait photographer

Today I'm excited to share miss Julie Edmonson's fun and bright headshot session downtown on South Congress! Julie just launched her consulting business (check her out at julieedmonson.com), and she requested some fun, urban photos to match her personality and the feel of her site. This girl's dry humor always keeps me laughing, and I think we captured her personality perfectly in our session. Julie kept reminding me that she isn't photogenic, but I BEG TO DIFFER. I couldn't even choose which images to give her, since she looked gorgeous in every single one. Check out those baby blues. 

Here are a few from our shoot, and don't forget to consider Julie for all your business consulting needs!





1 comment:

  1. The Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg had no way of knowing how quickly and readily accepted his social networking site would be.
    What it really breaks down to, is this, all the activity on
    your Social Networks will also add value to your stock and produce dividends as well.
    With every fashion blog, the factor that will draw
    more and more advertisers towards your blog is the growth
    in traffic. I admit when I first created a Tumblr account, I was confused and overwhelmed, just like you are the first time you
    log on to any new site that you aren't familiar with. THEY HAVE PICTURES OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE As one of the most evident ways to determine a factual identity, it is key to look at all of the pictures. Although the press release is written in a very upbeat manner, there is still speculation to be had on any motives other than to just grow Instagram.

    my webpage: buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by j. noel photography! Your comments are always appreciated. :)