1.07.2013

McDaniel Family ~ Austin, TX family photographer

A few months ago I met the a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e McDaniel family in a nearby park, and when these three showed up on the scene, dressed to the nines right down to baby Hayden's sweet little pink bird shirt and polka dot socks, I knew it was gonna be a fantastic shoot. This family was like something right out of a magazine. Oh, Hayden looks like THE coolest baby? Probably because she WAS! Maybe the happiest baby I've worked with thus far. Just such a pleasure! Enjoy these sweet photos... I dare you not to smile!

Cassie, you are TOO pretty. :)

one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken.




2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous family! Love these shots, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, these are SO awesome!!! LOVE the creaamy bokeh...and this family is WAY too cute! Love the clear, bright feel of these photos...fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by j. noel photography! Your comments are always appreciated. :)